Lead Quality Engineer
Hyderabad , India
Date published: 20-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Position Name : Lead Quality Engineer
Experience : 8-12years
Notice Period : Immediate to 30days
Skill Set : Automation testing, Java, Docker, BDD,Agile.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in large cross-functional teams or projects. 3+ years as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Automation Engineer. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in successful development and implementation of Data/ Key Word Driven automation frameworks for web, Mobile, and web services/API test automation frameworks for REST/JSON/SOAP
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming using Java programming language.
- Good technical knowledge on QA industry tools - JIRA, Azure DevOps, TFS, Selenium Web Driver, SOAP UI, Groovy, Shell, Rest Assured and Assurance/Testing IT competencies
- Strong proficiencies with DevOps tools and practices and demonstrated ability to align quality engineering strategy.
- Experience in test data management, service virtualization to achieve readiness of environment for continuous testing
- Hands on experience on Automation/Build tools such as Azure DevOps, TFS, Jenkins or similar
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like TFS, GitHub, VSTS, GitLab, Bitbucket
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Unit test automation, Code coverage, Build and Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management)
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries.
- Understanding of Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in Junit,/NUnit, Mocha & Protractor
- Experience in Webservice Automation Testing
- Experience in Testing Micro Services.