Lead Program Manager (M&E Project)
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 14-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To manage and lead project multidisciplinary team focusing on Operational deliverable, HSSE, Sourcing and Finance support team.
- To manage KPI for Capex Projects that consist of key elements; Timeline, Quality, Project Closure and Cost accuracy.
- Interfaces directly with client to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Work with sourcing team to identifies project delivery resources from qualified list through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to client for both lump sum and tender options.
- Work with HSSE team to ensure Annual HSSE plan and deliverable are on track. Involve in HSSE incident investigations and provide technical guidance.
- Prepare meeting updates for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Review with Client.
- Leads project manager team by providing project and technical (systems) guidance and direction to achieve project KPIs.
- Implements communication plan for meetings to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates weekly consultant and design review meetings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Guide project administrator on central document storage vis CBRE share-point
- Tracks progress of projects against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- To identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- To ensure flawless project handshake with team.
*More information will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.