CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies
We are currently recruiting a Lead Engineer to deliver M&E maintenance services throughout a corporate office environment in Central London.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of M&E maintenance services are delivered, through leadership of the on-site team, as well as operating as a hand-on Engineer. We are looking for somebody who is driven, pro-active and passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service.
- Able to manage own time and allocate works to other team members.
- Provide emergency response standby/ call-out.
- Monitor utilities management and environmental programmes.
- Support cost-effective procurement of engineering maintenance services.
- Operate within annual engineering budgets for the maintenance and repair of the services.
- Ensuring all engineering maintenance documentations is recorded correctly.
- Plan Statutory Compliance Maintenance and Testing and report as required the Statutory Compliance Audit Report to the Technical Services Manager.
- Ensure all PPM’s and Critical Facility PPM’s are carried out to schedule.
- Recognised mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications / apprenticeship.
- Ideally IOSH or equivalent H&S training
- Excellent contract/supplier management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Self-motivated, resourceful and pro-active
- Understanding of water hygiene (L8) - desirable
- BMS Controls experience / HVAC experience - desirable
- PC and MS office skills
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.