CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Lead Contract Support to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and a comprehensive financial and administrative service through leadership of the Contract Support Team.
• Build and develop relationships with key business and account stakeholders, customers and external agencies
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized
• Compile Contract Review Business Unit pack and Customer Monthly Management Report
• Liaise with the client regarding payment of invoices
• Weekly debt calls with contract teams
• Site inductions
• Liaise with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship
• Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract and Business Unit Review and conduct supplier surveys on MySupplier
• Manage the Contract Support Team in the production of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
• Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WIP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
• Raise/review Purchase Orders and comprehensive spend tracking
• Policy and procedure compliance
• Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
• Report management
• Log in hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal and manage work management system
• Lead and develop a Contract Support Team, providing the necessary training and development to ensure effective delivery
• Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting; holiday/sickness tracking and trending
• Hold Contract Support Team Meetings to share business updates and best practice; conduct appraisals annually and Personal Development Plans as and when required
• Positively respond to both our internal and external customers (often in a matrix environment) through effective communication and personal accessibility/credibility
• Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Business Unit / Contract and Contract Support Team
• Deliver the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, identify opportunities to enhance system efficiencies
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level (or equivalent)
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills
• Capable of working in a matrix environment
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Organised and open to new ways of working to challenge inefficiencies
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.