CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Knowledge Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be the global knowledge centre of excellence for the GWS Local business. They will also be the primary contact and administrative owner of myKnowledge, creating and maintaining up-to-date and comprehensive library of material.
Create and maintain new content for myKnowledge
• Continual production of content to include case studies, account profiles, boiler plate RFP content, vertical content library and professional profile library
• Conduct interviews and research with business SMEs to extract technical knowledge to develop into RFP content
Sharing and collaboration
• Develop relationships with global Sales and Bid Management
• Proactive and regular contact with sales team to understand priority knowledge needed and create a culture of knowledge sharing
Maintain Master RFI document
RFI/RFP Reviewing and Proofing
Project Specific Support
• Where required, provide RFP specific support to Bid Managers, creating responses for allocated questions
• Create Discovery Reports of client keys to support BDM sales process as required
Collation and administration of the monthly myKnowledge newsletter
Maintain FM data base updates and map requests
Present new content to Bid Managers at global Bid Solutions meetings
Train, develop and coach Bid Managers to improve writing skills
Track myKnowledge analytics
• Higher educational qualifications to degree is beneficial
• Curious, inquisitive and constantly seeking new knowledge
• Experience of dealing with and co-operating with a wide range of people
• Ability to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure; be self-sufficient and be able to work on your own as well as in a team
• Must demonstrate a good understanding of the requirements of customers and exceptional ability to ‘write to sell’
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, customers and suppliers at all levels
• Must possess excellent Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills, SharePoint skills advantageous
• Must demonstrate the ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues
• Must possess the ability to plan ahead to achieve results
• Must have the ability to demonstrate a positive and self-motivated attitude towards the organisation and the achievement of objectives
• Must display ability to work independently with the drive and determination to complete work effectively on time
• Must have an eye for detail and be conscious and methodical in approach
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.