Junior Financial Analyst
Dublin , Ireland
Date published: 12-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
To support the clients facilities finance in the day-to-day operations across EMEA. This is a Dublin office based role.
- Troubleshoot procure to pay issues.
- Preparation of purchase requisitions for Facilities OPEX & CAPEX.
- Maintaining CAPEX Master Cashflow.
- Uploading budget and quarterly forecasts onto Client’s Financial System.
- Support during annual budget and quarterly forecasts preparation.
- Preparation of monthly accruals for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Ad hoc request as requested by EMEA Facilities Finance Manager.
- Candidate should be pursuing studies in accounting/finance (initial levels preferrable).
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, proactive, organized and structured. Experience with Oracle / Oracle Fusion is a must.
- Experience with ERP financial systems. E.g. Oracle. (desirable)
- Accounts Payable and Procure to Pay Operations.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (advanced report preparation (formulas), pivot tables, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge in other Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 2 minimum years’ experience in Accounts Payable or in a similar role within a multinational company
- Capacity to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.