CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. The Company has approximately 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for five years in a row. In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
About CBRE Digital & Technology Centre:
CBRE Digital & Technology Centre located in Gurugram is the fourth digital hub created by CBRE across the world and the first outside of its home market, the United States. The new Digital & Technology hub will serve as the firm’s primary software development center in Asia Pacific, with a focus on CBRE’s next generation technology suite. The depth of technology talent, a legacy for innovation and a unilateral spirit of entrepreneurship were all factors that convinced CBRE that India was the natural choice to pioneer next generation real estate technology. The state-of-the-art Gurugram site currently hosts software engineers, application developers and data analysts.
Profile: Java developer
Role: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer/Staff Software Engineer
Experience: 4-9 years
Candidate preferred from product-based organisation.
Must have Skills- JAVA, Spring Boot, Restful API.
Good to have skill- Microservices, AWS or Azure.
We’re looking for a seasoned Software Engineer to help us grow our development team as we work to expand our internal and client-facing (web and mobile) applications. This person will help in CBRE 360 backend API development initiatives and manage both infrastructure and software required by API’s to globally support dynamic interactive mobile applications for our client facing professionals and our customers worldwide. Backed by senior CBRE executives, our fast-paced team is on a mission to change the space of commercial real estate through our suite of simple, intuitive client-side applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Code, guide, mentor and deliver Enterprise class products.
- Collaborating with Architects. Product Management and Engineering to help define and implement innovative solutions supporting the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Develop and test new enterprise application features using test-driven and behavior driven development.
- Monitor for, evaluate, resolve and make decisions and recommendations to remediate application production issues.
- Make sure developed application and features gets performance tested.
- Work with Product Manager and Scrum Master to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications utilizing standards
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of Restful API development experience
- 2+ years developing and architecting enterprise backend solutions.
- Proficient in Java, Spring Boot, Nodejs Libraries & Frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub
- Experience with build machines (Microsoft VSTS, Jenkins 2, Circle CI, etc.)
- Experience with application performance testing tools such as Apache JMeter, AppDynamics.
- Working knowledge of the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Proficient in Docker, AKS, Kubernetes
- Understand Infrastructure as a code with working knowledge of Terraform/Ansible.
- Familiarity with Distributed tracing tools such as Open Zipkin.
- Familiarity with Centralized logging tools such as ELK Stack, Graylog etc.
Thanks for your referral in advance.