CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 18 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Please visit our websites at https://www.cbre.com/ and https://www.cbre.com.sg/
- Conduct company, property and industry-specific research
- Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database
- Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
- Track local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development
- Provide ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis
The internship is designed for results-oriented and entrepreneurial candidates with a strong academic background, preferably in real estate, property/facilities management and business economics. Applicants should be self-motivated, creative, disciplined and exhibit a demonstrated interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- Current undergraduate with strong desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
- Internship must be part of the local insitutions' internship endorsement
- Ability to network and develop strong relationships
- Strong presentation and solid communication (written and oral) skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and strong proficiency in MS office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Must have existing work authorization in Singapore
- Please indicate your period of availability in your resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.