CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 18 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
CBRE Property Management manages residential, commercial, retail, industrial and hospitality property assets to effectively maximise our clients return on investment and align key property assets with their overall business strategies. We are currently looking for dynamic, highly motivated and independent candidates to join us for an internship.
- Reports to the Centre Manager and ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Building.
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes and Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping etc. and make recommendations for upgrading of standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with subsidiary proprietors/occupiers and attending to their concerns.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on subsidiary proprietors fitting out works.
- Attending to emergency situations, check and act against encroachment of common properties.
- Degree in Building, Project Management, Real Estate, Engineering or Business.
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills, and good proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Must have existing work authorization in Singapore
- Please indicate your period of availability in your resume
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.