Internship Programme-(Creative/Multimedia) E-learning platform
Bangsar South/Bandar Utama , Malaysia
Date published: 8-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Working collaboratively with all GWS divisions and service lines in the region, the role will further enable the implementation of the GWS strategy of Win, Keep, Grow GWS. Ensures our clients get unequalled experience and knowledge, put to work for the benefit of their organization
About the Team:
The Learning and Development GWS team is the team that providing solution for online training and support to our organization in Asia Pacific. We help in creating a higher quality and more effective training experience for employees. The Learning and Development GWS is growing rapidly and our eLearning Development team is looking to expand our resources. The team focuses on Developing the internal online and classroom training for Regional CBRE APAC employees.
What to expect on the role:
- Supports the Organizational L&D team through the creation of online content to be distributed across APAC GWS.
- To assist in multimedia development process for on-demand training FM leaders, technicians & engineers on performance and development concepts.
- To helps realize the instructional designer’s vision by using authoring tools to create eLearning material for the web.
- To assist in concept development and production of digital promotional including website, digital brochure and web banners
- To help in administrative work and provide technical support, analysis, design, development.
- To assist in eLearning content testing
To be eligible for the role:
- Technical knowledge: Experience with image, video and graphic designing software such as Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator, Premier Pro and proficient in PowerPoint, excel, Word, Outlook.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving: Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines. Has creative flair, is versatile and possess a strong visual and creative sense.
- Collaboration: Flexible working attitude. Displays the ability to work in a team. Able to interact, communicate and present your ideas within the team.
- Desire to learn: Displays a willingness and enthusiasm to learn and demonstrate positive attitude, independent, responsible, self-motivated and resourcefulness
- Candidates are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Creative Multimedia/IT/ or an equivalent course.
- Fresh Graduates from relevant or equivalent courses encourage to apply. Must be well verse in Adobe & Multimedia Tools.
*Internship duration within 4-6 months
- You get to work with Global fortune 500 organisation
- Career opportunity within internal across various cross functional and business unit
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hot desk, Amazing office space & De-stress zone etc