Internal Sales Representative
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 5-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Hana is looking for an articulate, sales professional to serve as an ISR (internal sales representative)
This person would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responding to all designated inbound leads with the ultimate goal of helping to covert that lead to a scheduled tour at one of our Hana locations. (currently 3 x London, and 1 x Manchester)
- Logging and responding to inbound broker leads, working closely with Hana’s Head of Sales
- Educating leads on the Hana product offering; effectively speaking to the details of our product and the value proposition
- Qualifying leads (determining if the lead is a fit and what product they would be best for) to try to progress them to the next stage (tour scheduled) where they will be handed off to a location-specific salesperson
- Managing the lead qualification, tour scheduling and lead hand-off process with/in our CRM system (Salesforce experience would be a bonus!)
- Manage website live chat lead enquiries, and make outbound calls to local areas business (based on a provided list of leads) during certain time periods
- Will be trained on the Hana product mix (sales script, objection handling, proposal details, etc.)
What you’ll need.
- Minimum of 2 years-experience in a business development role, or retail environment
- Phone based sales experience
- Proficient in using CRM systems to log details & requirements
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with real estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering.
More information is available at www.yourhana.com.