Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 1-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About The Team
- As part of GWS APAC Talent Learning & Development (TLD) team, this role will provide administrative and online training and graphic design support to the TLD function, across Asia Pacific region (APAC). The role is working with our eLearning developer and our Head of TLD to support on the learning programs and initiatives across the GWS workforce including Facilities Managers (FM), Technical/ Engineering employees, and other leadership programs. The key responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to; supporting on administrative and helping to create multimedia development for the FM Certification our internal online training program and other professional development programs.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Multimedia Development
- Supports the L&D team through the creation of online content to be distributed across APAC GWS.
- To assist in multimedia development process for on-demand training FM leaders, technicians & engineers on performance and development concepts.
- To help realize the instructional designer’s vision by using authoring tools to create eLearning material for the web.
- To assist in concept development and production of digital promotional including website, digital brochure, video editing and web banners
- To help in administrative work and provide technical support, analysis, design, images, development.
- To assist in eLearning content testing.
- Training Administrative & Co-ordination
- Support on the administrative activities for the FM Certification
- Support where required on wider APAC regional L&D initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Technical knowledge: Experience with image, video and graphic designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and proficient in PowerPoint, excel, Word, Outlook.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving: Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines. Has creative flair, is versatile and possess a strong visual and creative sense.
- Collaboration: Flexible working attitude. Displays the ability to work in a team. Able to interact, communicate and present your ideas within the team.
- Desire to learn: Displays a willingness and enthusiasm to learn and demonstrate positive attitude, independent, responsible, self-motivated and resourcefulness.
- Attention to detail: Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented within all work activities with an impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency
Qualifications and Education:
- Candidates are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Creative Multimedia/IT/ or an equivalent course.
- *Internship duration within 4-6 months