CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Integrated Operations, Communications and Training Lead to join the team located in London.
• Develop and implement an internal and external communications plan that supports the client’s global corporate and communications strategy
• Strategic alignment of key messages and themes and ensuring consistent delivery to stakeholders across all communications platforms
• Coordinate with the service line leads to provide the right level of coaching, tools and key messages so they are empowered to deliver the messages to their teams
• Build relationships across the account, with the client and the business, becoming a trusted adviser for communication messaging, strategy and delivery
• Develop a hierarchy of key messages to be used by the account leadership team
• Manage governance process to control all corporate messaging; continually measure the effectiveness of communications channels and activities and seek ways to improve and innovate
• Identify training and development needs within the account through job analysis and regular consultation with service line leads and human resources departments
• Lead the design and expansion of training and development programmes based on the needs of the account and the individual
• Oversee the development of effective account induction and compliance training programmes and materials ensuring that compulsory training programmes are completed
• Identify the technical training needs of external account stakeholders and overseeing the development of appropriate instructional techniques to update their skills
• Develop an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
• Oversee the development and implementation of a robust quality assurance model across the various education and training programmes
• Good understanding of strategic communications and its role in helping a global business meet its objectives
• Proven track record in global communications, media relations or strategic communications
• Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills and the ability to tailor messages to different audiences
• Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills, people management experience and capabilities with ability to engage with and advise senior and executive management
• The foresight to identify and address potential issues at the earliest stage of their development
• Ability to articulate a clear strategic vision and generate enthusiasm in the achievement of clear organisational objectives
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.