Join a professional property team with opportunities for growth and future advancement.
Located in Sydney
Manage the integrated FM for multiple functions and locations
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Manage FM standards and FM delivery through the implementation of KPIs/ SLAs
• Financial accountability and control -actively contribute to the budgetary preparation cycle
• Develop and maintain relationships with on-site vendor leaders to collaborate on inspections, site audits, key controls, performance indicators and customer satisfaction
• Ensure contractual measures are met; maintain the commitment to the client
• Property management and direct client relationship management at both Exec and Snr Management level across multiple countries
• Ensure WHS procedures are adhered to onsite
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven relationship management abilities
• Strong knowledge of Contract and Service line performance measurement procedures
• Self motivation and working under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
• Project management experience within occupied environments
• Strategic insight and strong financial management skills
• Strong market knowledge and industry network
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.