JOB TITLE: Implementation Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Community Manager
Location: London or Manchester
There is an opening for an Implementation Coordinator to help develop and enhance CBRE’s place creation & activation proposition. Reporting to the Community Manager, the key objective is to support the implementation of our place and customer experience capability across the UK and provide clients with a range of added value services in order to differentiate CBRE’s service offer and generate new revenues for the business.
A strategic approach to placemaking and customer experience is becoming increasingly important to landlords and occupiers, and it’s vital to explore new and smarter ways of identifying, communicating and delivering, and enhancing a location’s proposition, physical environment, and sense of place, in order to create a seamless experience for occupiers, visitors, clients and stakeholders.
We use the latest property tech tool to deliver value for our clients, including our Host Connect app portal to deliver content and engage with our audiences. Host Connect is CBRE’s mobile app that is designed to support communication, engagement, and safety across a client’s asset(s) acting as an enabler to bring community management and customer experience to life.
Useful links: https://host.cbre.com/en/host-connect
It is expected that the successful individual will:
- Work with the Place & Customer Experience team to deliver a client’s place and customer experience strategy and support the on-site management teams to execute the strategy and associated initiatives (e.g. customer app).
- Lead the implementation of customer-led technology solutions and support the ongoing management of content within such digital platforms (e.g. customer website/app).
- Create and manage implementation project plans working with members of the team, client, and on-site management to scope the specific tasks, timing, and duration.
- Lead the deployment activities and roll-out coordination; schedule and lead project meetings including agendas, updates, and facilitation of actions.
- Prepare project status reports to stakeholders and ensure issues are driven to resolution and risks are mitigated.
- Coordinate and manage any testing of the solution ensuring functionality is performing as expected.
- Prepare user guides to document the use of the technology solution and assist with any training and communications to enable successful use of the solution.
- Manage the handover from implementation to business as usual phase.
- Work closely with the on-site management teams to ensure a well-managed place and customer experience strategy and develop strong relationships with customers to ensure the community team creates a positive image for any client’s assets and its stakeholders.
- Actively promote a welcoming and pleasant working environment for the community team.
- Support general office functions as required e.g. minute taking in client meetings.
Person Specification / Requirements
- Experience of implementing or onboarding technology/initiatives with experience of managing multiple content management systems (CMS).
- Embraces and understands new technologies and digital tools, learning and retaining technical processes quickly.
- Proven project management skills, able to coordinate and prioritise demands effectively to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, able to facilitate, train and present to others.
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail and proven problem-solving ability.
- Client focused individual with a customer service ethos at heart.
- Calm, resilient under pressure and adaptable to evolve with changing demands of a fast-growing business.
- Proactive and enthusiastic, able to work well as part of a team as well as using initiative.
- Sound experience of Microsoft Office Suite products (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook).
- A flexible approach to working hours to suit the needs of the business and our clients.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 90,000 people worldwide, with 2,500 working in the UK. The Company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and research and consulting. In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.