IT Project Analyst
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 27-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- As an IT Project Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for managing the planning, organizing and implementation of complex strategic projects (highly visible initiatives crossing multiple functions,
- Divisions and Business Units). This includes taking projects from initiation through final implementation; assembling a matrixed project team, including identification and securing of resources needed, and; assigning responsibilities based upon the project plan.
- The Project Analyst must continually and effectively communicate within our organization and with functional representatives.
- Facilitating the sharing of best practices or lessons learnt and helping to identify and develop other requirements for the project sponsor, project stakeholder and business user.
- Manage own portfolio of projects and work closely with Digital &Technology Manager and Project Sponsors to develop business cases for strategic and major initiatives which have been agreed as part of the Strategic Roadmap.
- Develop and actively manage project plans in line with customer and internal project management standards to ensure solutions are delivered within agreed parameters.
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan; taking appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track.
- Manage the project spend within approved budget.
- Manage relationships across all business lines and with external parties, defining requirements, agreeing terms and ensuring delivery.
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters.
- Minimize exposure and risks by identifying and proactively managing, i.e. mitigation, all risks and issues affecting the project, including financial and operational.
- Provide regular project progress reporting as required.
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management within digital banking or insurance.
- Strong knowledge of online, mobile and cloud technologies.
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards..
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Demonstrable knowledge of website architecture both pre and post-login.
- Working business knowledge of marketing within financial services.
- Experience working regional programs both technical and business in nature.
- Strong understanding of business process engineering.
- Ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English
- Cloud technology, financial services, business intelligence experience
- Work experience in financial services and managed medium to large scale projects.