• Ensure calls are logged and updated in our ticket system
• Maintain strict adherence to CBRE’s KPIs.
• Troubleshoot PC related issues over the phone or remotely in a timely manner.
• To provide users with advice in accordance with CBRE’s IT policies and procedures.
• Ability to quickly determine high priority tickets and escalate to SME groups.
• Active Directory, O365 and CBRE software account management.
• Create and update documentation in Japanese and English for both internal and external use.
• Minimum 2-year experience in supporting Windows10 (At least 100+ users)
• Minimum 2-year experience in supporting MS Office 2016/Office 365
• 1st level support via telephone and email.
• Must have experience with Service-Now or other industry ticket systems.
• Ability to work independently or in a team, at times with limited guidance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese are essential, as is a good understanding of written and verbal English, TOEIC (must have 600+)
• Experienced in the support of iPhones.
• Must be a fast learner and capable of resolving challenging technical issues.
• Must possess a high level of problem-solving skills, with an ability research issues.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Good knowledge on ITIL fundamentals.
• Ability to support multi-language (English/Japanese) Software.
• Patience to support end-users by phone is essential.
• A can-do attitude and excellent time management skill is a must.
• Service-Now knowledge
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• CUCM experience
• Knowledge on Cisco products
• Experienced in the support of MacOS