The IT Compliance Officer is responsible for addressing our Bank client (APAC Region) IT Governance compliance requirements, through soliciting, gathering and submission of documents required by the Bank client’s IT Governance policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensure systems provided by our company are adhering to the Bank’s IT Governance Framework and processes.
- Document controls and measures, review their effectiveness, and identify/drive remediation actions;
- Work with appropriate technical and non-technical personnel to provide the IT Governance documentation required by the Bank.
- Maintain constant effective communication with the Bank’s Risk Manager and IT Governance officers.
- Manage and/or delegate incident response and breach notification investigations, determinations, and preventions;
- Ensure all systems pass the Bank’s annual IT Governance recertification.
- Track and ensure completion of audit and inspection findings are completed on time
- Review and formulate initiative for continuous improvement to effectively address the Bank client’s IT Governance requirement.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as an Information Security or IT Security professional.
- Solid experience in Information Security standards and IT security framework.
- Solid experience in translating Information Security requirements into IT Security controls and measures
- Experience in understanding business requirements and aligning them with Information Security Policies;
- Experience in financial institution related regulations
- Relevant Information Security Certifications such as CISM, CISSP or equivalent
- Very good communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment with minimum supervision;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Languages: fluent English;