Dublin , Ireland
Date published: 7-Feb-2020
1. Active and positive member of the CBRE iLS Service Operations team, leading a regional CBRE iLS Services group and maintaining open lines of communication with client representatives, end-users, alliance partners and operations managers
2. Manage day- to- day activity of the regional CBRE iLS Service Operation
3. Prepare CBRE iLS Services work stream budgets and manage programme costs and savings
4. Ensure day-to-day and long-range activities for defined services scope are planned and that appropriate resources are available.
5. Provide appropriate team skills analysis, training plans and tracking for Laboratory Instrument Services technicians / engineers and Laboratory Technical Services support technicians.
6. Communicate operating philosophy, objectives and expectations
7. Ensure all in-scope services follow appropriate client procedures and government regulatory codes
8. Drive implementation of CBRE iLS account-level quality programme and manage / integrate the development of new or expanded services
9. Responsible for identifying, sharing and implementing best practice, training and resources between sites, regions and accounts.
· Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or Chemistry, including related field of study and experience managing multi-million dollar budget in Laboratory and / or manufacturing Pharmaceutical environments
· Minimum of 5 years of experience and accomplishment while operating in regulated environments. Demonstrable knowledge of FDA guideline interpretations, GMP, GLP and audit experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industry products and services
· Broad knowledge of business processes to drive out costs in research and manufacturing of FDA regulated efforts.
· Demonstrate ability to develop and implement innovation and strategies across multiple sites
· Proven knowledge of, and experience of working with, the Life Science industry supplier base including analytical instrument OEM’s, service providers and consumables vendors
· Demonstrable experience in delivering and growing scientific services within a pharma and laboratory environment
· Demonstrated leadership, team building, strong organisational skills, project planning and management with a participatory management style