CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Helpdesk to join the team located in Leeds. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and finance administration to the contract, maintain concise records of all CBRE transactions / engagements and liaise with client representatives.
• Be the first point of contact for CBRE and the contract and assist with any queries from clients internal and external
• Log new calls efficiently and professionally to the agreed level of information required
• Understand the contract SLA’s and responsibilities
• Chase updates on the jobs as per the phone calls
• Allocate and dispatch new jobs to engineers
• Allocate and dispatch new jobs to subcontractors used by the contract
• Raise PO’s to send to the contractors
• Dispatch and chase ETA’s for jobs
• Accurately and efficiently update the CAFM systems to ensure effective reporting
• Manage the life cycle of all tasks ensuring the CAFM system is updated to reflect accurately
• Actively manage and update all Priority 1 Emergency calls
• Escalate difficult jobs and any complaints
• Undertake general office duties relating to the contract
• Undertake training of staff as and when required
• Enable full auditable trails with all applications
• Responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account
• Any other activities on an Adhoc basis
• GCSE passes in English and Maths
• Good PC skills with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook intermediate to advanced level
• 1 year in a similar role with FM/technical FM background
• Previous CAFM management experience e.g. Dynamics/Maximo/Concept
• Some financial understanding would be advantageous
• Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, systematic and commitment to continuous improvement
• Results/task orientated with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of team and individually
• Calm manner and able to work under pressure dealing with conflicting priorities
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.