CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Helpdesk Operative to join the team located in Sunbury. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Lead Contract Support, assisting in this supporting role by coordinating improved processes liaising between the FM workplace Solutions Team and businesses across the accounts’ site.
• Ensure all customer requests are dealt with in an efficient and time bound fashion providing comprehensive feedback where necessary – requests could be via phone, email or web based
• Ensure all faults recorded are logged and assigned to the relevant teams within an agreed SLA
• Liaise with the operational team and third parties for task allocations
• Review and coordinate the customer service feedback each quarter providing the Ops Leads with the data in a clear concise report with an agreed deadline for submission
• Monthly reports to be created to show the various job types and detail broken down by site
• Monthly reports to be created for various service line highlighting the achievements throughout the month
• Assist in the coordination of the SLA’s across the BP portfolio
• Create monthly dashboards for the clients across the BP portfolio showing key information in line with SLA’s
• Support with the new starter process ensuring inductions are booked and IT equipment is ordered
• Uniform ordering across the account to ensure standardisation across all team and ensuring the teams are adhering to the CBRE standard
• Assist with audit preparation and ensuring relevant documentation is shared
• Support with the emergency response process – raising of work orders, reactive work orders and arranging callout of labour from third parties and ensuring the correct escalation process is followed
• Support with the assessment of suppliers, ensuring monthly reviews are completed and trended
• Responsible for commercial support on the contract through reporting & action to achieve final account with regards to WIP/OPO/Aged Debt/UBR & invoicing
• Work within the requirements of the BP / CBRE GWS Health & Safety policy, ensuring that all non-conformances and opportunities for improvement are reported to your line manager
• Good understanding of near Miss reporting/unsafe acts and conditions – ensuring reporting is in line with CBRE’s definitive of 1 per month
• Identify report and follow up faults, defects, complaints and potential hazards
• Support with any adhoc requests required to support the account
• At least 1 years’ experience of working in a customer service role
• A good working knowledge of IT Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills
• Have strong organisational skills, for records management etc
• Understanding the requirements to deliver the highest level of customer service with excellent attention to detail, communication and people skills and the ability to operate in a confident, polite and approachable manner
• Flexibility may be required within your working hours to accommodate the operation
• Ability to provide services to the highest specification
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.