Job Title: Helpdesk Coordinator
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Helpdesk Coordinator to join the team located in Blantyre.
As a Helpdesk Coordinator, you will responsible for providing exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
• Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive tasks and reporting.
• Answer calls/email for the business in a timely fashion
• Ensure all Reactive requests raised on the helpdesk have the correct priority/engineer assigned.
• Ensure communication is maintained throughout reactive job life between Facilities Team and end user(s).
• Liaise with Engineers and Managers daily/weekly to ensure quality of service is maintained.
• Where required, review Subcontractor performance and feedback.
• Actively identify innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
People & Development
• Promote and maintain CBRE culture.
• Process timesheets and expenses weekly.
• Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
• Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
• Alongside Contract Support assist with the monthly customer report.
• Provide comprehensive reports relating to all jobs raised through the CAFM system.
• Analysis and comprehension of reports relating to CAFM system.
• Perform any other duties or responsibilities as requested by the Contract Support & Helpdesk Manager.
• Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
Examples of these are:
1. Obtaining supplier quotes where required and passing to Operational staff for action.
2. Raising the appropriate Pos for Supplier/Subcontractor services.
• Updating the ScottishPower Web Portal as and when required.
• Organised - Works in a structured way. Thinks ahead to prioritise workload
• Logical - Works in a clear and consistent manner
• Attention to detail - Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy
• Assertiveness - Confident, effective in putting across point of view to others
• Persistence - Follows through to resolution
• Customer and team focus - Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of their actions