Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 30-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Answer internal and external calls, screen and direct / forward calls.
- Respond to facilities queries and requests from Tenants, Staff and Visitors and disseminate actions and information accordingly either walk in, through phone or by email. Day-to-day work routine.
- Need to know basic building system to ensure tenants know what happened to the system if any issues occurred
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of work orders.
- Preparing work request and assign to technicians. Make sure all the job given been completed within time frame.
- Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Compile technician work order for month end KPI Report including monitor of issues happened during the month for scorecard measurement which is critical infrastructure services issue e.g. lift shut down or water disruption.
- Preparing monthly additional air-cond. billing for tenant.
- Follow-up with vendor for report submission. Required by Landlord for Service Level Agreement Report (SLA Report). Gather vendors report and need to make sure they completed their monthly services. All the report must be compile and it must achieved followed Service Level Agreement.
- Preparing monthly SLA Report for Landlord.
- Preparing letter for license renewal or for vendors.
- Preparing circular notice for internal/tenants information.
- To support Manager / Assistance Manager in handling renovation work and make sure vendor/contractor follow building rules and regulation.
- Update expiry date for Licenses and remind.
- Filing of documents.
- Receive and sign for deliveries.
- Minimum diploma holder is required.
- Call Center experience preferred. Minimum one year of related experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.