Health and Wellbeing has been identified as one of our strategic priorities, both in terms of our own business and our extensive Client network. The Building Consultancy team is therefore seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable and motivated Health & Wellbeing Consultant to help deliver this service line and offering for our Clients.
An individual with a strong interest in health and wellness in the built environment and a passion for collaborating and driving change. The Consultant position will provide support to the Health and Wellbeing team within the Sustainability Consultancy business line, with direct report to the Health and Wellness lead.
- Undertake individual WELL and FitWel registered projects, with supervision
- Day to day wellness project management and coordination
- Attend meetings with clients, design teams, contractors, local authorities and consultees
- Provide support to existing Clients on health and wellness, and generate new business opportunities in this regard
- Preparation of fee proposals
- Establish and maintain relationships with the International WELL Building Institute and FitWel as well as other industry partners and practitioners to stay abreast of technical and market developments
- Enhance the exposure of health and wellness in the built environment and further business development efforts by attending and/or speaking at industry events, conferences and other external engagements
- Write articles and help to support webcasts, training and other educational content for CBRE employees and Clients
- Communicate industry knowledge back to the Sustainability team and wider Environmental Consultancy group
- Provide support for other sustainability initiatives within the team
- Demonstrable track record in delivering projects in line with the Well Building Standard and Fitwel
- Experience of delivering sustainability strategies to support new development
- Proven record of delivering targets
- Excellent communication and report writing skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships across department, geographies and Clients
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of key sustainability tool / methodologies (e.g. LEED, BREEAM, nZEB etc.).
- Understanding of key environmental, social and governance issues affecting businesses, as well as reporting and disclosure (e.g. GRESB, EPRA etc.)
- Ability to problem-solve and manage multiple priorities
- Experience of operating in a complex, commercial environment
- Ability to understand and analyse information to be able to recommend informed solutions to problems
- Able to influence third parties to achieve desired sustainability outcomes
- Candidates should have an appropriate degree and post graduate qualification plus around 4 years’ experience within the sustainability sector. Candidates will be supported in working towards Chartership with an appropriate institution where this is not already held.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
The Company reserves the right to review and update the duties and responsibilities of your job role, appropriately, in line with the needs of the business.