Head of Talent Acquisition (China)
Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 7-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Manage end to end recruitment process for all business lines including but not limited to: job description and advert write up, screening of resumes, interviews, coordination of interviews, reference checking, advert postings, candidate management, offer contract signing and negotiation, orientation and induction for new join staff etc.
- Proactively provide talent sourcing solution and strategy to the business and maintain an active talent database and keep in contact with potential talents from time to time.
- Work closely with the business in driving producer recruitments, talent strikes and update producer recruitment database, report and mapping.
- Ensure that recruitment procedures are consistent within the region and objectives and time-line are met.
- Work with the People business partners, shared service centre and hiring managers in their recruitment needs by providing advice and execution while incorporating innovative sourcing ideas and strategies including overseas recruitment, social media recruiting and headhunting etc.
- Work with the business to drive and manage other recruitment related projects and regional initiatives including the Graduate Trainee Program, Career Talks, University recruits, regional TA program, employer branding, SSC process enhancement projects etc.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with key business stakeholders including but not limited to Reginal MD/GM and Department Heads, local operations, people and SSC teams by providing a venue for advice on talent acquisition and human resources issues and grievances.
- Plan & implement various recruitment enhancement projects including innovative recruitment tools, employee referral program, internal mobility, pipeline attraction strategy to broaden recruitment channels and ensure execution in a cost-effective magnitude.
- Assist in driving the Talent Management and Diversity program(s) initiatives for the regions including development of the Graduate Trainees, Young Professional Group, High Potential talents and Women’s networks etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the recruitment system in our global enterprise platform (Taleo and Avature), ensuring hiring managers follow the protocol of the online recruitment processes, preparing job descriptions, recruitment adverts, internal/external job posting and regular recruitment reports update.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Director, Head of Talent Acquisition, Greater China.
- A degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Human Resources with a focus in proactive talent sourcing, recruitment & selection
- Experience in both executive search firms and in-house is preferred
- Be conversant with market best practices and corporate policies
- A self-driven and a strategic resourcing professional
- Effective in analytics, planning and execution
- Excellent communication, influencing, organisational, people management skills
- Client-oriented with a high degree of customer focus
- Proficiency in fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel