GWS | Local - Head of Sales, Hong Kong (Associate Director) [GWS TOM]
Kowloon , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 22-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for and has full ownership of global Real Estate outsourcing financial modeling and regional outsourcing pursuits.
- Manages the creation of proposals, presentations, and other client-facing materials with the pursuit team and national/local marketing professionals, as directed by Executive Leader.
- Establishes corporate relationships with key decision-makers across various organizational levels.
- Leads interactions in a client-facing role in large, global pursuits.
- Prepares and is accountable for the business' marketing and business development budgets.
- Strong understanding of each service line, platform, and value proposition.
- Often writes the executive summary and key themes for major pursuits.
- Coordination and governance of sales activity throughout the sales process including qualification, discovery, proposal, pricing presentation and negotiation.
- Evaluates industry and business trends and analyses performance and responds with necessary business change.
- Manages and achieves financial, operational and other measures as defined in deliverables and/or KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) established for the client(s) as part of a one-time client engagement or as part of an on-going client relationship.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in finance, consulting, or analytics preferred.
- Experience must include a minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate developing outsourcing solutions, pricing, and org development models.
- Real Estate license preferred. Other relevant professional licenses (e.g., RICS, IAOP, COP, etc.)
- CoreNet membership and participation in local and regional events.