CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Head of Projects to join the team located in Rugby. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of all project management, MAC and construction services to the accounts within the Integrated Accounts division and provide leadership for all projects providing customer and account team with single point of contact for all projects to ensure consistency, accountability and control of projects across client portfolio.
• P&L responsibility for the Projects team to include all elements of ‘chargeable work’ to include SSEW, Capital Projects and Move and Changes work
• Ensure appropriate commercial arrangements and resources are in place to achieve financial targets
• Identify and convert growth opportunities within the account; identify opportunities for cross-sell CBRE offerings (principal contracting, energy, A&T)
• Manage Debt and Open PO process relating to all Projects
• Assess and actively manage risks to mitigate loss to the business
• Complete ownership of the entire process and business activities of the Project delivery; develop and improve relationship with all departments within Microsoft account
• Proactively manage customer relationships to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Provide leadership Globally to ensure consistency, accountability and control of projects across client portfolio
• Ensure a meeting regime exists on a defined frequency that satisfies the client/s needs
• Provide regular, accurate and timely client reporting to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
• Manage and develop the Projects team to include recruitment, training development plans as to execute the current portfolio and demonstrate capability for larger projects
• Provide guidance to project delivery teams and draw from network of subject matter experts in relevant areas such as data centres, workplace, occupancy, energy, principal contracting, energy, etc
• Line Management of up to 2 – 4 direct reports; support succession and development
• Manage, as and when, other external PM’s from within the CBRE business; achieve operational excellence within the Division
• Define and execute best working practises and roll out Playbooks of defined and proven practises and workflows to ensure service excellence
• Establish regular, clear and consistent channels of communication at all levels within the organisation
• Provide monthly project pipeline / utilisation data to support effective business decisions
• Continually review and challenge the effectiveness of business operations
• Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with company SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) policies and procedures, CDM Regulations and all other relevant legislation
• Responsible for ensuring and improving CBRE and 3rd party safety performance on Project delivery
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and the ability to talk to multiple stakeholders and all levels
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Track record of successfully managing large complex projects (up to $10M) with extensive hands-on project management experience within Construction / FM industry
• Demonstrate previous experience of business development and accountability for financial success
• Multiple years of experience working for blue chip companies in a customer facing capacity
• Bachelor’s Degree; Chartered Building Surveyor; CIOB, Chartered Engineer (Construction, Mechanical, Electrical and/or Civil
• Good IT skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
• GCSEs – Maths and English language minimum C grade
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.