Head of Business Development, Singapore
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 8-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Join the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm.
Grow your professional career with a company that derives its strength from diversity, a healthy work-life balance, and flexible working. Based in our world-class 360° workplace in Paya Lebar, Singapore, be recognized as a senior leader for business growth in one of our fastest-growing regions.
This is a rare opportunity for a highly motivated individual to take on a new senior client-facing role in CBRE’s Singapore business, responsible for building client engagement strategies and driving growth and revenue across all business lines. Working closely with senior leadership, the successful candidate will provide leadership for our functional area teams, including Sales Management, Client Care, and Pursuit Management, and partner with business lines leaders in identifying and developing new business opportunities and expanding on CBRE’s market presence in the region.
You will be joining the world’s biggest and fastest-growing real estate services provider at a time of growth and expansion as we target our aspiration to become a truly world-class company.
- Integrate marketing, operations and financial knowledge to improve CBRE’s revenue and boost win rates.
- Predict and manage change through innovative methods and global best-practice.
- Track new market opportunities and emerging trends in Singapore and the APAC region.
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships.
- Ensure revenue producers focus on the best opportunities.
- Partner with the heads of Pursuit Management and Client Care in the creation of a winning formula for proposals, submissions and bids.
- Guide long-term objectives to meet business needs and growth goals.
- Closely monitor competitors and ensure CBRE’s service offerings remain a step ahead.
- Reorganize functional area teams to provide greater focus on growth and better support revenue producers.
- Support Singapore Head of Pursuit Management and Learning & Development in developing a company-wide training program for Finishing First, CBRE’s global sales methodology.
- Curate client success case studies and services value proposition development within CBRE.
- Participate in relevant marketing and industry events.
- Personable, results-driven, self-motivated networker with a strong sense of perseverance.
- Excellent commercial understanding and awareness.
- Confident presenter in both formal and informal contexts.
- Ability to lead and manage change across an organization.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Understand how to leverage technology to stay ahead of competitors.
- Advanced Salesforce user.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Culturally aware and comfortable working in an international environment.
- Proven experience in a successful business development, marketing, or sales role.
- Track record of securing profitable business.
- Real estate industry experience preferred; professional services firm experience highly valued.
- Demonstrable people management experience.
- Solid track-record in project management.
- Experience with GIS technologies highly valued.
- Familiar with emerging technologies, especially in the field of PropTech.