Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Opportunity to lead the Business Development function for a Fortune 500 Company
- Lead client pursuits across Australia and New Zealand
- Drive organic growth and market share gains for the business
- Lead the Business Development, Pitch Management and Graphic Design teams for the Pacific business and act as 2IC to the Head of Growth platform
- Develop strong relationships with market/business line leaders and sales professionals to coach and drive BD principles in the pursuit management process
- Formulate and execute growth strategies focusing on winning business, key clients, thought leadership events and exploiting new growth areas
- Develop greenspace prospect target lists and drive collaborative pursuit plans for enterprise wide pursuits
- Manage metrics and reporting related to BD activity, including local sales and market activity, client target lists, pipelines, market share and business plans;
- Implement national sales training curriculum in collaboration with L+D and Sales Management
- Support leaders with broker/market gap analysis, and recruit, onboard and train teams on business development best practice at CBRE.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualifications in Real Estate, Business/Commerce or a related field
- Significant experience in leading a Business Development function in a professional services environment
- The ability to build strategic relationships and influence, engage and work in partnership with a variety of stakeholders and senior leaders across the business
- A proven track records of success in developing and delivering high-quality pursuit plans
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong business and financial acumen
- Technically savvy; competent using Salesforce, sales data management systems and Microsoft Office.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.