Be the face and the heart of a luxurious commercial tower
Curate a positive, welcoming and friendly experience for all
Join a passionate team of industry-leading property and hospitality professionals
There is now an exciting opportunity to join the CBRE Host team, as Head Concierge, in an ultra-high-end commercial tower in North Sydney (PCA premium-grade).
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, diverse and service-centric role; establishing themselves as the heart of the workplace for over 6,000 people. This individual will create a positive, service-orientated and community-centric environment, acting as the first point of engagement for everyone that enters the precinct.
A typical day would include:
- Warmly welcoming all staff and visitors, setting the tone for the lobby experience and ambience.
- Proactively finding opportunities to provide a high-caliber and hyper-personalised service for customers (from clothing alterations to travel bookings).
- Managing the Concierge service-request portal, responding to all service requests in a timely manner.
- Directing customers and visitors to other Concierge team members when required.
- Leading new-starter and VIP tours of the precinct.
- Reporting on lobby operations and service-offering, providing recommendations on process improvements and product ideas.
- Advocating for precinct facilities, retailers and apps.
- Tracking customer profiles and behavior.
- Growing a network of local vendors – from restaurants to hairdressers.
- Reporting on insights learnt ‘on the ground’ to the wider management team.
We’d love to see demonstrated experience in hospitality, a serviced office, co- working space or 5-star hotel environment. We don’t want to be prescriptive on what you’ve done, but we would like to see some evidence that you’re:
- Natural with meeting and engaging a wide range of people; and able to form genuine rapport and meaningful relationships
- Able to respond a range of inquiries or complaints in a diligent and service-centric way (both face-to-face and via digital platforms)
- Genuine passion for serving others and eagerness to curate community
- Possess a warm and engaging demeanor with a strong sense of empathy
- Strong organizational skills, adaptability and willingness to multi-task conflicting priorities
- Diligence with following processes, attention-to-detail and drive to close-the-loop on all requests and tasks
- An appetite for technology and willingness to learn new systems
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.