Expansion of Technical Services team - GWS
Role based in Melbourne
Opportunity for HVAC or refrigeration systems professionals
Can we inspire you to join us?
• Undertake urgent, routine & ad-hoc maintenance, repairs, inspections on client’s premises and equipment as directed by the company
• Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance for HVAC systems and Electrical Equipment
• Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs
• Assists with and inspects installations and modifications of assets and systems.
• Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
• Applicants must hold certification in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration License (Mechanical) / Cert 11 (Certificate) and if you have a valid Electrical contractors license / restricted Electrical license this is preferred
• Data Centre and critical environment experience would be advantageous.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Self-motivated, with a proactive customer service attitude
• Flexible and willing to take on other tasks where necessary
• Strong safety awareness with relevant and valid OH&S cards
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.