Strong base salary plus compensation for overtime and shift
Flexibility - 12 hours shift; 4 days on & 4 days off
GWS Data Centres is rapidly growing business
Permanent role - Melbourne based.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Efficiently undertaking routine daily checks and scheduled maintenance of plant or equipment
- Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests
- Carry out isolation and reinstatement of Electrical, Fire Alarms and Sprinkler systems
- Effectively maintain and report on the critical services & environmental monitoring.
- Maintain business continuity and limit unplanned downtime
- Adhere to the operating procedures and protocols of the site
- Ensure corrective / repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations
- Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- HVAC knowledge and experience highly regarded
- Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
- Electrical License
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration license
- Sound knowledge in Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, using SharePoint and Microsoft Office Outlook skills
- Driving license and own vehicle required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.