Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HSE candidate to be a part of our GWS business line
Work in a well-established, successful team
Based in Melbourne CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Oversees and develops HSE programs, initiatives, plans, playbook and procedures as well as evaluates new and existing programs to assess suitability and if changes is needed for the account, market area, or assigned area of responsibility
- Monitors injury, illness and incident related performance within account, market area, or other assigned area of responsibility. Develops and implements strategic solutions to improve the performance results as required
- Monitors HSE regulatory compliance and communicates all findings, concerns, and deficiencies to the responsible managers
- Identifies opportunities to reduce costs while enhancing quality of services for a client
- Promotes safety consciousness among employees by providing accurate and informative data, conducting safety meetings, giving timely feedback, on safety suggestions and visibly supporting the safety program
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of similar experience
- Experience in construction and/or facility management industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local health and safety, and environmental regulations
- Well versed in ISO 45001
- IOSH certification is a plus
- Health and Safety certificates and or licenses
- Strong communicator who can effectively manage stakeholders
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.