Work for a Global Commercial Real Estate firm
Diverse role with a focus on the execution of HSE practices across a portfolio
Sydney CBD location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide expert HSE advice, education and support
- Influence key business stakeholders to drive positive HSE outcomes and behaviours
- Lead and participate in HSE and Wellness initiatives across the client group
- Provide advice to colleagues on HSE compliance working closely with the Pacific team
- Coordinate incident reporting, investigations, regulatory reporting and RTW to ensure compliance
- Assist the business to implement, manage and review the CBRE Pacific HSE management system and monitor performance
- Conduct audits, identify hazards, assess and eliminate or control risks in the workplace
- Deliver HSE training including induction, business line specific and risk specific training.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A relevant tertiary qualification with related HSE work experience in a large corporate environment
- Confidence to build relationships and rapport with clients and business leaders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience in a documented management system using a SharePoint environment
- A Qualified A/NZS 4801/OHSA18001 and/or SafetyMap Auditor would be highly advantageous as well as experience or qualifications in environmental management
- Willingness to travel interstate when required.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.