Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 22-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The primary role and responsibility of the HR Officer is to provide full spectrum of C&B functions such as payroll processing and related reporting, benefits services to office in Hong Kong. Reporting to HR Operations Manager on all HR payroll and reporting related matters.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect Payroll information from the business line representatives and send to Payroll vendor.
- Maintain and streamline the existing payroll process for the processing of monthly payroll;
- Handle the payroll related questions through Payroll mailbox or HR Hotline.
- Manage the payroll results send back from Payroll vendor and update the payroll vendor with most up-to-date local labour ordinance.
- Conduct off-boarding meeting with the leavers with the signed paperwork.
- Confirm the monthly payroll registers & send to finance.
- Prepare the payroll related reports for HR / business use.
- Liaise with payroll vendor and process the tax returns regularly.
- Handle insurance administrations such as maintain the claims, census movement and invoice settlement.
- Other projects and tasks from time to time assigned by management.
- Post-secondary educated.
- 3-5 years experience as a C&B specialist with a sizeable organization.
- Microsoft Excel a must – v-lookup, charts and pivot tables.
- Proficient in PeopleSoft is preferred.
- Strong numeric and computational skills.
- Adequate knowledge of employment legislations of the jurisdictions mentioned;
- Experienced with EAO calculations; and
- Good communication and language skills (English, Cantonese and Mandarin).