HR Administrator (12 month contract), Central
Central , Singapore
Date published: 24-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide directions and general assistance to support the HR Team such as set up meetings for senior leaders & new joiners.
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding of new joiners.
- Type all minutes of meetings, letters, reports and other documents assigned expeditiously.
- Handle all inward and outward correspondences.
- Perform all office administrative duties, including filing of all correspondences, storing & retrieval of documents and assist the HR team members in admin work.
- Receive telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate officers and provide available information, where required.
- Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary.
- To carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by your Superiors.
- At least 2 years of relevant administrative experience.
- Basic financial / accounting knowledge is ideal.
- Proactive, self-driven, excellent time management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office.