Hi, we’re Host!
As the Host product evolves, the SEA region requires a strong strategic thinker to drive operations of the Experience Services business. Designed to complement CBRE’s occupier and landlord service offerings, the Host mission is to increase individual well-being, personal productivity and organisational effectiveness through people-led, technology-enabled services.
Put simply: our goal is to help people work smarter and delight in doing it. More than 20 million people go to work in CBRE-managed buildings every day. With Host we’re upping our commitment to customer service by offering our clients a tailored front-of-house experience that is responsive to individual and organisational needs, better integrated with back-of-house functions, and entirely resets the expectations employees have about what it feels like to come to work.
The Host program is committed to making the office the desired destination to do great things. CBRE Hosts proactively activate the workplace, responding to a wide variety of on-site requests and creatively exceeding expectations. Our teams anticipate and tackle challenges before they arise to make it easier and more fun for individuals to do the work they were hired to do. The heart of a broader service model, Hosts interface across the organisation and integrate with all other workplace services to deliver seamless operations and inspiring experiences.
- Build the foundation to support all Host team members in the SEA region by:
- Supporting the end-to-end sourcing program for candidates (supported by SEA Talent Acquisition and People teams)
- Providing on-going training to teams in the field as the programs or clients dictate
- Build the service standards documentation in new buildings or client sites
- Build processes to ensure that team members can easily adhere to Host’s service standards
- Work with HR to build guidance and mentorship programs to grow Hosts’ careers
- Manage client expectations, complaints, and escalations
- Build a connection program for all Hosts (but in particular for those individuals who are dispersed)
- Cost out proposals, scope services, and solution directly with Property Management, GWS, Clients, or Host opportunities (under the direction of the Director of Experience Services)
- Focus continuously on finding, testing and deploying the best tools, methods and systems for executing on our mission and engaging and inspiring our teams in the field
- Support continuous improvement of Host’s service product– with a particular focus on helping local teams establish Host rituals and moments of delight for employees in CBRE managed buildings and offices
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
Operationalisation of the Experience Service offering
- 100% adherence to recruitment, training, onboarding timelines and processes
- 100% of new sites are audited fully and appropriately prior staff onsite
- 100% staff start onsite with a documented playbook and site guide
- 100% adherence to project roll out plan timelines
- 80% retention rate of Host team members that have undergone end-to-end Host onboarding
- Documented agreements with retailers, partners, and service providers
- Demonstrated input into the customer experience offering from the wider Host team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5 + years' work experience in a related field such as hospitality, experience services, or customer service so that you can bring a new vision to the Host offering
- Demonstrated experience in rolling out programs at scale (with dispersed team members a bonus!)
- Exceptional attention to detail and English communication skills
- A passion for creating processes and procedures that make human lives frictionless
- A diplomatic approach to liaising with other teams, partners or service providers that see win/win for both sides
- Tech savvy to be able to manage a variety of online tools, booking systems, and the Host App
- The ability to travel around SEA, and potentially APAC