Hi, we’re Host!
As the Host product evolves, the SEA region requires a strong strategic thinker to drive operations of the Experience Services and Digital Implementations. Designed to complement CBRE’s occupier and landlord service offerings, the Host mission is to increase individual well-being, personal productivity and organisational effectiveness through people-led, technology-enabled services. Put simply: our goal is to help people work smarter and delight in doing it.
More than 20 million people go to work in CBRE-managed buildings every day. With Host we’re upping our commitment to customer service by offering our clients a tailored front-of-house experience that is responsive to individual and organisational needs, better integrated with back-of-house functions, and entirely resets the expectations employees have about what it feels like to come to work.
The Host program is committed to making the office the desired destination to do great things. CBRE Hosts proactively activate the workplace, responding to a wide variety of on-site requests and creatively exceeding expectations. Our teams anticipate and tackle challenges before they arise to make it easier and more fun for individuals to do the work they were hired to do. The heart of a broader service model, Hosts interface across the organisation and integrate with all other workplace services to deliver seamless operations and inspiring experiences. They are underpinned by Host’s App which delivers a variety of functionalities to improve the work day for individuals, see efficiency for employers, and drive experience for Landlords.
• Implement Experience Services (Hosts) and Digital solutions for new clients in the region
• Strategically align with Client and Account objectives to ensure Host’s products and services meet their vision
• Help shape the future of the workplace by ensuring our Hosts are equipped to perform at their best
• Work closely with the APAC team to improve delivery, and be the conduit between our Digital team for new features and roll outs
• Build the foundation to support all Host team members in the SEA region, including co-ordinating recruitment drives and training programs
• Cost out proposals, scope services, and solution directly with Property Management, GWS, Clients, or Host opportunities (under the direction of the Director of Experience Services)
• Focus continuously on finding, testing and deploying the best tools, methods and systems for executing on our mission and engaging and inspiring our teams in the field
• Build and present reports, strategic insights, and recommendations for our clients
Additional duties required from time to time
• Represent the Host team in regional industry events – both for business development and recruiting purposes
• Apply and assist in refining global standards through data driven decision making
• Work cross-functionally with other parts of the Host team