Hi, we’re Host!
Host by CBRE is an experience offering that connects the employee to their environments – via technology, amenities, and communities that matter the most. The Host offering, which can be tailored to specific client requirements, features a robust mobile experience that allows users to navigate the workplace, schedule meetings with colleagues, reserve workspaces, implement food and beverage services, and access building and concierge services. Host’s scalable product suite includes concierge-quality services provided by talented CBRE “hosts”; world-class customer service training and certification; and a powerful, enterprise-grade technology platform.
Our Host team in Sydney is seeking an experienced Content & Partnership Lead. The successful candidate will assist the APAC Experience Team in driving the adoption, usage, and retention of Host’s Digital and People products in ways that meaningfully improve the level of service we provide to end users, our ‘Hosts’ and our clients. We are looking for someone well versed in B2B2C property technology and data driven decision making who is passionate about experimentation, content marketing, data, quality and engagement. This individual will have proven experience in content marketing, content production, and data analytics, and a solid understanding of the commercial real estate and online marketing landscape.
- Set the strategy for performance of our App, content, and partnerships across the Asia Pacific region, aligned to our client’s customer and employee engagement objectives.
- Establish an environment for rapid hypotheses testing of campaigns and performance and work with Global resources to execute campaigns in your region.
- Work collaboratively with the Global Host team to ensure alignment to overarching strategic adoption objectives.
- Design, develop, manage and implement survey/polling capabilities and/or platform capabilities to inform content development, performance, and dissemination.
- Work closely with the Digital team to enhance user experience, and drive the performance of the Customer Experience team to meet strategic goals.
- Strategically approach, drive and manage third-party partners to provide user-targeted campaigns.
- Gather feedback, report rhythmically, and continually refine your strategy based on data and learnings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8years’+ successful B2B2C sales experience.
- Experience gained within an MNC advantageous.
- Well versed in content, App/Website optimisation, data driven content creation, with extensive data analytics experience supporting project roadmaps.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams, and partnership providers/suppliers seeking win/win outcomes for all parties involved.
- A passion for customer-centricity, and an understanding of how this can be applied in buildings and workplaces, including key trends, movements, and drivers of real estate.
- The potential to lead and drive a team of experts in their domain.