CLIENT DELIVERY MANAGER
Hi, we’re Host!
Designed to complement CBRE’s occupier and landlord service offerings, the Host mission is to increase individual well-being, personal productivity and organisational effectiveness through people-led, technology-enabled services. Put simply: our goal is to help people work smarter and delight in doing it.
More than 20 million people go to work in CBRE-managed buildings every day. With Host we’re upping our commitment to customer service by offering our clients a tailored front-of-house experience that is responsive to individual and organisational needs, better integrated with back-of-house functions, and entirely resets the expectations employees have about what it feels like to come to work. The Host program is committed to making the office the desired destination to do great things. CBRE Hosts proactively activate the workplace, responding to a wide variety of on-site requests and creatively exceeding expectations. Our teams anticipate and tackle challenges before they arise to make it easier and more fun for individuals to do the work they were hired to do. The heart of a broader service model, Hosts interface across the organisation and integrate with all other workplace services to deliver seamless operations and inspiring experiences.
Reporting to the Director, Implementation and operations APAC, the Client Delivery Manager is responsible for the Host client relationship, and implementation of Host people and technology projects. We are looking for someone with a diverse and dynamic skill set, who is proactive, innovative, and leads by example to help us engage project stakeholders and assist clients in the implementation, set up and configuration of our established platforms to enhance our experience services offering and digital implementations.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to specific audiences with impeccable presentation skills. With your operational knowledge of both client and CBRE internal processes, you’ll engage a range of internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the implementation, training, and communication to ensure successful, on time delivery. Applicants with demonstrated experience working on AGILE system implementation initiatives are encouraged to apply.
• Lead the overall implementation and customer success for Host people and technology
• Define the transition plan and timeline. Manage all stakeholders, scope, and activities to be performed by CBRE, for the duration of the implementation.
• Engage key internal and external stakeholders with exceptional communication.
• Monitor and manage enhancement and modification requests. Assist with technical configuration.
• Manage and monitor processes with a view to continual improvement.
• Establish, manage and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Periodic reporting and monitoring of progress in each implementation and escalate to management as required.
• Publish success stories, usage metrics and insights from client implementations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 3 years’ system implementation and project delivery experience
• Experience in successful internal and external stakeholder management
• Superior attention to detail and ability to remain task focused.
• Microsoft Office and O365 knowledge essential
• High level of analytical skills
• App related experience advantageous
• Open to extensive travel
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills.