CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Guest Services Ambassador to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be providing first-rate Reception Support Services, using initiative, excellent communication skills and prompt action in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the client office.
• Meet & greet visitors to the building in a welcoming manner, determine nature of business and announce them to the appropriate personnel
• Comply with visitor management processes, ensuring compliance with company security policies
• Ensure completion of Visitor Health & Safety Inductions as required
• Issue visitors’ passes (including contractor passes) and monitor access within the Reception area and escort as necessary
• Accurately book meeting rooms as required, ensuring that all Catering and AV requirements are booked, and any amendments and cancellations are communicated to the appropriate personnel
• Maintain confidentiality and compliance with data protection policies
• Set-up meeting rooms and AV equipment as may be required
• Handle all calls professionally
• Ensure cleanliness of work area is always maintained
• Communicate with account’s staff via telephone / email and inform them of their guest’s arrival
• Take full control of the Ground floor lobbies and follow set security and housekeeping procedures
• Advise hosts of their guest’s arrivals and inform them of the correct room number
• Carry out regular checks of all meetings rooms to establish meeting status
• Liaise with the Media Services / Catering departments / other Reception desks
• Deal with the on-the-day meeting room enquiries; input bookings into the account’s computerised booking system
• Communicate meeting details with hosts / bookers via telephone / email
• Complete all core training, attend training and other meetings as required
• Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are always adhered to and changes are promptly incorporated into service delivery and working processes
• Provide administrative support as directed by Guest Services Manager
• Highlight to Supervisor / Manager any ongoing / potential issues
• Any other duties as required
• Previous experience in a Corporate Reception or 5* Customer Service environment/ Hotel environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
• Experience of complaint handling and excellent time-keeping
• Work as an excellent team member but also being able to work on own initiative
• Interpersonal – keeps emotions under control; demonstrates active listening skills, shows empathy and makes appropriate response.
• Problem resolution skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure, use initiative and manage changing priorities as they arise
• Ability to work as a reliable, efficient and flexible member of the team thereby contributing to team success
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.