Guest Relationship Host
Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 13-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE : World wide leader in Real Estate Services.
CBRE in Indonesia
- Providing exceptional outcomes for clients in Indonesia and throughout the globe by providing world-class advantage. CBRE has representation within Indonesia through our Global Workplace Solutions business based in Jarkarta, as well as through a strategic alliance with PT Leads Property Services Indonesia.
2 vacancies available, We Want You To Join Us!
Purpose of the role:
- The purpose of this position is to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
What to expects on the role:
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on facility-related issues.
- Generates and dispatches service request work orders for completion by vendors. Schedules conference rooms and audio visual equipment.
- Responds to customer inquires and concerns. Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updates Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information.
- Contacts customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process.
- Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary.
- May generate and dispatch service request work orders for completion by vendors.
- May assist with the training of new hires and temporary employees on CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System), customer service database, email, Live Chat and Call Center procedures.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To be eligible for the role:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Call Center/ Banking/ Financial institution/Real Estate are most welcome
- Customer relationship baclground is a must
- Minimum two years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
- Microsoft office literate & ability to type 45-50 WPM
- Location: South Jakarta (Working at the client'site - Banking Industry)