Guest Relations Host
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 7-Apr-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers great experience at highest level of hospitality services, meeting customer needs and exceeding expectations, maintaining standards, elevating delight and removing obstacles.
- Ensure employee engagement (meet and greet) and provide to end user support based on their needs (human engagement).
- Provides formal supervision to the Workplace Experience team, consists of but not limited to Reception services, Guest Relations Hosts, Events team.
- Leads by example and models’ behaviours that are consistent with the company's values.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labour, including overtime.
- Absences of staff are managed during the contracted hours.
- Ensure that service guidelines are strictly adhere to by team members.
- Conduct daily inspection of GRHs uniform and grooming, ensuring that standards are in accordance to the Uniform SOP & Grooming Guidelines.
- Work closely with the Facilities team in ensuring prompt resolution of any furniture, fixtures & equipment faults.
- Work closely with the Security team in ensuring daily Security sweeps in a flexible working environment area has been performed as scheduled.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or other relevant vocational training preferred. Minimum of 2 years related supervisory related positions preferred.
- Previous experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel with front of the house background a must.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast paced environment involving high levels of customer care.
- Experience of working within a team and desiring to provide a “best class” service
- Strong customer service skills and presentable
- Professional telephone manners together with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS applications