Guest Relations Host, Pasir Panjang & Central
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Providing consistent first class customer service.
- Acting as a “Brand Ambassador” ensuring the first impressions to all visitors aligns with vision, values and brand promise.
- Adopting “One Team” culture, acting as an interface with all support service (IT, Security, etc) to ensure delivery of services to customers.
- Maintaining meeting room facilities and ensuring that all rooms and services support the delivery of an excellent customer experience.
- Acting as the single point of contact supporting the “See it, Own It, Solve It” culture for any facilities related issues for floor(s).
- Ensuring the management of meeting rooms and training rooms on the client floors are handled professionally and maximizing the utilisation of available facilities
- Providing prompt response to guests/clients requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensuring all meeting facilities are fully stocked and prepared in advance of customer meetings
- Coordinating with helpdesk and vendors (cleaners, technicians, audio and video technicians) to ensure service request/work order are completed with due care and minimal disruption to others.
- Proactively attending, following up, closing, and tracking facilities-related issue/defect/complaint/request/enquiry.
- High Customer Satisfaction scores
- Diploma in Hotel Management or 3 years of Facilities Management operations exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive & independent
- Strong team player