Provide our clients, employees and visitors with an exceptional CBRE experience
Room to grow in role and further your career with a global firm
Based in Auckland CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors, meeting and greeting all visitors and offering refreshments - answering all telephone calls in a friendly, professional manner.
- Organisation and set up of meeting rooms and anticipating the needs of the users (i.e. refreshments, IT set up, etc).
- Organisation and set up of internal events and assistance with external events
- Manage office supplies and stationary items, ordering business cards and mail distribution and couriers
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors relating to the operation of the office, as required.
- Some administration and finance support, processing of supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensure kitchen items are well stocked, in additional to setting up the coffee machine in the morning, organising staff fruit and refreshments are stocked.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Assistant / Office Manager on various tasks when required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Warm and relaxed manner with excellent communication skills.
- Professionally presented with the ability to communicate with internal and external clients at all levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and anticipate the needs of the CBRE team and clients.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage workflow and priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all different backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.