Guest Relations Executive - Banking Client @ East
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 26-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers great experience at highest level of hospitality services, meeting customer needs and exceeding expectations, maintaining standards, elevating delight and removing obstacles.
- Ensure employee engagement (meet and greet) and provide to end user support based on their needs (human engagement).
- Champions the end-user experience in any Flexible Working environment; supporting & owning its expected outcomes
- Protects the privacy and security of the clients, colleagues and the bank’s confidential information and assets by ensuring the bank’s security access control policies & procedures are adhered to
- Assists the Experience leadership team with general administrative support including invoice processing, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc. Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar.
- Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Ensures safety standards are met by those delivering workplace experience services; whether company employees or third-party service providers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience of working at the Front of House within a Corporate or Hotel environment
- Experience of working within a demanding fast paced environment involving high levels of customer care
- Experience of working within a team and desiring to provide a “best class” service
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional telephone manners together with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS applications