CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Group FP&A Manager (Financial Modelling) to join the team located in 61 Southwark Street, London
Planning and Forecasting
• Develop a suite of dashboards and reports across all financial statements (P/L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) for use by key stakeholders throughout the business. The scope of this includes month end/ year-end reporting requirements as well as forward looking projections, scenario and sensitivity analysis.
• Work with Head of Reporting and Planning Solutions to scope, design and ensure the Anaplan tool is fit for purpose to support the annual planning and quarterly forecasting cycle.
• Manage and support data reconciliations between Anaplan and source data systems as well as TM1/PeopleSoft (corporate reporting tools)
• Improve the existing Anaplan models ensuring accuracy of the YTD actual, PY and Plan data held within the models for comparative purposes.
• Where required deliver training sessions & user acceptance testing for divisions which covers both data input to the Anaplan models and self-service output from the models
• Manage change control process and finalisation of divisional numbers
• Work within wider EMEA reporting timeline to ensure all deadlines are achieved
Reporting and Analysis
• Work with FP&A Director as well as wider FP&A team to develop and enhance reporting capabilities using PowerBI & Advanced Excel Modelling.
• Provide deep analysis into key performance metrics and results through month end, Plan, Forecasting, using techniques such as scenario modelling, sensitivity analysis, trend and predictive analysis
• Work with key stakeholders to move to a self-service reporting approach across divisions
• Support the delivery of standardised daily reports to CFO and key finance stakeholders (both locally and to the US head office) throughout the month end close.
• Develop and Build Balanced scorecard (across P/L & balance sheet metrics) in Power BI
• Develop Overheads Cost and Bonus Model for future projections/ scenario analysis
• Support drive to simplify and reduce the monthly close timeline
• Support Global FP&A and Controllership to respond to queries from Leadership / Corporate
• Encourage knowledge-sharing and challenge legacy “silo” mentality to gain best practices across the central team and other business divisions
• Qualified accountant
• Bachelor’s Degree 2:1 or higher
• Exceptional modelling skills and experience of building and developing budget and forecast models using complex modelling software
• Developer level knowledge of Anaplan
• Advanced Excel, VBA and Macros.
• Advanced Power BI modelling ability
• Proven experience of analysing large & complex data sets.
• Strong systems capability and understanding of the logic associated with multi-dimensional reporting tools
• Strong communication skills enabling the individual to work with senior leadership
• Strong attention to detail and methodical in approach
• Proven track record of building complex models used for planning, forecasting & analysis across all financial statements: P/L, Balance Sheet, Trade working capital and Cash Flow.
• Proven track record of model/dashboard development in Anaplan & Power BI
• Report development in the following Key ERP systems Dynamix, TM1, PeopleSoft & SAP.
• Demonstrable experience of working in a Global Facilities Management Company, in a similar role with a complex multi-national organisational structure involving multi currency consolidation and intercompany transactions.
• Evidence of working with finance staff across different countries/ cultures and maintaining a strong network.
• Job title - Group FP&A Manager (Financial Modelling)
• Location of role- 61 Southwark Street, London
• Salary package – Competitive Salary
• The advertising opening and closing date - Opens 7/9/20 and closes 4/10/20
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.