• Review and analysis client monthly country performance reports.
• Liaise with client APAC finance team to support local (statutory) reporting requirements.
General Ledger Review -
• Prepare and review monthly journal entries prepared by Finance/Accounting support team for related accounts.
• Prepare monthly closing for Great China
• Review monthly GL to ensure all transactions are authorized.
• Review of balance sheet reconciliation
• Response cost center and account maintenance.
• Handle queries on GL transactions
• Handle audit queries on related activities
• Other requirements raised from GC account lead related to finance
General Management -
• Support Support Centre on the key deliverables and timeline to ensure timely delivery for local, regional and statutory reporting.
• Take lead for the CCR (Change Control Request) process and chase the approval progress
• Ensure that accurate and timely financial information is provided to all members of the management team.
• Develop and maintain all relevant policies and procedures with respect to all financial & support services associated with the account.
Budget & Forecast
• Prepare client annual budget and rolling forecast for Projects and FM.
• Ensure the timely production of annual baseline, solution/budget and forecast for the portfolio in conjunction with Regional Operations Director & Regional functional managers.
• Attend client meetings and provide financial reporting input.
• Work closely with CBRE APAC finance team for GC finance, follow the regional guidelines, check the variance between local and regional financial report
• Assist Client and Operations team to achieve Lean to Win project.
• Pro-actively develop and manage client/business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved across the region.
• Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, financial transparency, co-operation & performance excellence across the region,
• Develop, maintain & deliver in a timely manner, the Client’s approved financial formats across the region.
• Support to launch and improve CBRE on site process about FMP, payment, billing.
• Prepare document and follow up approval, coordinate with GWK to ensure GMP, IRL, LCR and Client Request to be billed and paid in time.
• Ensure that incidental revenue streams are accounted for in a timely manner. i.e. Billing and Intercompany charge
• Develop and maintain all necessary guidelines and manuals associated with the accounts payable / receivable process.
• Ensure the management of Payment of SP expenditure invoices in accordance with legal obligations.
• Prepare report or data to support account leader and leaders to understand actual spending
• Ensure account contract element and pricing model will be aligned on site.
• Support CBRE account manager to achieve performance goal and control budget
• Accountable for the development of the CBRE regional annual profitability plan and subsequent forecasts.