Job Title: UK Advisory Graduate – Commercial Property Pathway
Locations: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol
GRADUATE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Your journey starts here! In joining CBRE’s Next Generation Graduate Scheme, you will be shaping the future of Commercial Real Estate. Our Graduate programme is 24 months long and provides you with the opportunity to work across multiple teams within your chosen pathway as well as work with market leaders and specialists in their field who will share invaluable knowledge and experience with you.
The Commercial Property programme offers the breadth of experience needed to work across almost all areas of our business. Throughout the two-years, graduates can expect to work in a minimum of two departments. These may include: Agency, Development, Investment, Professional and Valuation.
This structured programme focuses on the completion of the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Non-cognate pathway: Students will still complete their APC within the 2-year timeframe like the other graduates, but in addition they will complete a part-time RICS accredited Masters over the 2 years fully funded by CBRE.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• A forward-thinking and enthusiastic individual with a passion for the built-environment
• Self-motivated with a talent for verbal and written communication
• A good team player
• Strong work ethic
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong personality with the ability to drive for results, make decisions and build consensus to achieve your targets taking the along the organization
• Ability to take both a high-level view and drill down into details as needed and able to separate main topics from details
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE
• Cognate students will need a RICS accredited degree or a RICS accredited masters conversion course (achieved or on track for a 2:1 minimum)
• OR, Non-Cognate students from any degree discipline are welcome to apply (achieved or on track for a 2:1 minimum)
• Good MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
CLOSING DATE : 18th JANUARY 2021