CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Technical Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will act as the lead of technical excellence for the account and drive the standardisation of best practices across all countries.
• Constantly develop and maintain effective client stakeholders' relationships (main relationships: Regional Head of REFS, Regional Head of Portfolio, Regional Head of Capital Projects)
• Safety Management systems across the account
• Develop and implement maintenance management strategies and programmes that drive standardisation and best practice, whilst maintaining high levels of compliance and ensuring client requirements and objectives are met
• Establish governance and management monitoring programmes that ensures compliance with statutory and contractual requirements as it relates to technical maintenance scope of work
• Implementation of Life Cycle Asset Management programmes that support the financial forecasting and development of forward maintenance and asset replacement plans
• Develop solutions that support Clients key strategic initiatives including alternative energy solution and carbon reduction
• Govern the effective deployment and use of CMMS (FMP) across the account and act as the account technical representative for any future enhancements that maybe required to support the accounts strategic plans
• Create and lead a technical manager network across the account to facilitate the sharing of knowledge, risks and issues and drive standardised solutions and best practice as appropriate
• Identify & utilize Subject Matter Experts on the account to support the sharing of knowledge, issue resolution, and the implementation of service delivery enhancements
• Liaise and network with the wider CBRE business and strategic suppliers to share knowledge and leverage innovations and best practices
• Produce standardised documentation and processes that can be utilized and tailored by the country teams in line with the account strategy
• Deliver technical training programmes as required to support the delivery of the account technical strategy and programmes
• Undertake investigations and root cause analysis across the account as required, producing reports, and learning from experience documents to be shared internally/externally
• Collaborate with the account projects PMO and local project teams to ensure effective procedures are in place and adopted for the interface between operations and projects, including project initiation, construction, and handover
• Support the technical solutions for account renewals and growth opportunities
• Full driving licence
• Engineering/Technical qualifications
• Facilities & Technical Management experience
• Experience with CAFM systems, asset management life cycle planning & Technical understanding of asset function & operation
• Proven ability to implement, sustain & grow a service, within a team
• Innovative within Technical development
• Commitment to travel
• Higher Technical qualification
• Senior leadership and commercial acumen
• Experience of working across multiple geographies and cultures
• Ability to communicate & drive culture change
• Experience of working in a regulated environment essential, retail experience
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.